Saturday, May 17, 2008

Feeling Hot-Hot-Hot!

Is it summer yet?? For the past two days, our high temperatures here have been in the triple digits. It has been H-O-T indeed! And while the A/C is nice, we didn't want to stay cooped up inside all day. I purchased an inflatable kiddie pool at Target this morning, thinking we'd go for a dip. But when the time came, I didn't really feel like getting in the water. So instead, I busted out his travel bathtub (a giant rubber ducky)! It was just the right size for him, and he really enjoyed himself out on the back patio in the shade:


A little while later, I cooled him off again by getting his hair wet and playing beauty parlor. Do you like his new style? :P

And finally, he spent the rest of the afternoon wearing nothing but his diaper (okay, and a burp cloth I put on his head for my own amusement):

We had a fun day, after all was said and done! I can't wait for school to be over-- this summer is going to be great!

No comments: