Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ferber Revisited

I was just looking at Nikos' sleep/feeding log for the past thirteen days, and a thought occurred to me: I feel so well rested! For two nights in a row, the bambino slept for at least 9 hours straight. And even last night, he just woke up once (at 12:30) for a quick feeding, then went right back to sleep. He's been so much happier during his awake time, and I've been happier knowing that there is a little more predictability in his routine. He is pretty much on a regular napping schedule now, and it is one that just sort of emerged once we began Ferberizing. I think it's so awesome! I mean, just look at the records I've been keeping, and see for yourself! (the blue dots are feedings)

I really can't believe how far he has come in such a short time. I also can't believe what a HUGE impact it has made on our lives, now that we're all getting more sleep! I am so thankful that I bought the Ferber book when I did, and that it worked so well with our little guy. HALLELUJAH!!!

No comments: