Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pics from the Big Camera

I hardly ever use my fancier cameras these days! Seeing as how I am constantly driving from one activity to another, my small camera (that fits in my purse) is the one I use 99% of the time. But for whatever reason, I felt like using the big camera a few times this week. So, here you go!

From soccer on Tuesday... He loves it!


My little helper, peeling apples this afternoon (we made an apple pie... second one this week, haha! We love apple season!)


And both kids, doing their homework this afternoon. Maya usually does hers right after school, but wanted to wait and do it with her brother when he got home. Awww!!


And a Halloween sneak peak! Sort of! I don't know how to tie a tie, and he will tuck in his shirt, wear black pants, and actually have shoes on. And a lightning bolt scar on his forehead, of course! But I have scrounged bits and pieces of this outfit from friends for a grand total of $6, so I'm pretty happy about that!
And while I am thinking of it... off to watch YouTube videos on how to tie ties!!

No comments: