Monday, April 19, 2010

A Weird Thought

After I typed out that past post, I started researching options for turning this blog into a book. I did this when Nikos turned one, and wanted to do something similar for Maya. And while I could (and probably will) use the same company, I thought I'd research all the options.

Anyway... Long story short, I started looking at blog posts from when I was pregnant with Maya. It is SO WEIRD to me, to think of a time before she was here! When I see these pictures of a very-young Nikos, I instantly wonder, "Where's Maya?" She is SUCH an integral part of our family that it is truly difficult to remember life without her. She and her brother are quite the pair, indeed!

But yes... I guess there was a time before Maya. And I am so glad that I blogged about it, because it has honestly become a blur!

No comments: