Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Still Alive!

Life is great, just hectic! This time of year is especially busy, between activities and shopping and all that good stuff. Here's a super quick recap of the main events since the last time I posted...

Last week, we went to Caryn's house and made gingerbread houses. The kids had a blast, as did the adults! If you remember, this playdate last year was our very first one in Massachusetts, and it was the first time I met Caryn in person. I had no idea our families would become such a good friends. I mean, we see her several times a week EVERY WEEK, haha!
And then we went back on Sunday to celebrate the second night of Hanukkah with them. Niko ended up being a superstar at spinning the dreidel! This was after he repeatedly told us he couldn't do it. I think he was trying to hustle everyone!
I've also been taking care of Christmas shopping, of course. I think I am officially done shopping for our family now, though things still keep popping up (dance class adopted a family, preschool is collecting canned food, my women's club is doing a toy drive, etc.). Lots of little things this time of year. I am also hosting a huge holiday party this weekend for the club I'm in... At least thirty people will be here. At least the house is looking good! :)
And that's it, for now. I feel like I've been incredibly busy, and I can't remember half of what's been going on. Oh, I talked to the post office about possibly getting a mailbox at the end of our driveway (as opposed to having to drive over to it), and it looks like it might be a possibility! It's not a huge thing, but I am very, very excited about it, haha! OH, and I've been working on turning the past two years of this blog into a book... I'm about six months in. sigh. Lots to do! I will try to post more this week!

No comments: