Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

From our family to yours!
We had a lovely, laid-back day at home. The kids were spoiled rotten, but loved every single gift they received. Strike that-- Maya complained exactly once, about a sweater I got for her. She took one look at it, made a face, and threw it on the floor. At which point I told her I had picked that sweater out just for her because I thought she would like it, and how it hurt my feelings that she acted that way. Next thing I knew, she was at my side, telling me how much she loved it. And how she had always wanted one just like it, and that she loved me. Awwww!! She's a quick learner, that kid.

I took hardly any photos, since I preferred to just enjoy my time with my family. The snow was falling outside all morning, the fire in the pellet stove kept us all cozy, and we all stayed in our pajamas all day. We had French toast and strawberries for breakfast, and a yummy ham for dinner (with snowflake rolls, green beans, and scalloped potatoes). And pumpkin pie for dessert, of course!

I did get a few pics, though, which I will share here. Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments: