Thursday, March 8, 2007

Spring!

Alright, so this is entirely non-pregnancy-related, but the fruit trees in our yard are looking so pretty that I wanted to share! Our peach tree is absolutely covered in pink blossoms, and white blossoms are just starting to appear on the apricot tree. Our peach tree makes the BEST peaches-- only a few more months before we can eat them! :)



And in belly news... The idea of eating after 5pm makes me want to barf. Seriously. I have a feeling this is a mild variation of that wonderful thing called "morning sickness," only in my case, it hits me in the evening. Ugh. It's 6:00 right now and my stomach is churning. Last night, all I could get down were some chips and guacamole (dinner of champions!). Tonight I am attempting a chicken burrito (with guacamole, brown rice, salsa, and cheese on a whole wheat tortilla). It would normally sound really good to me, but... blechhhh. Actually, the only thing I want is the guacamole, which I could eat all by itself with a spoon. Could this be my first craving??? I just hope this feeling goes away soon. I don't even like writing about it! UGH!! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Briar, your trees do look pretty! I'm sorry to hear about your "evening" sickness. I hope that's the worst it gets for you.

Anonymous said...

yum! pure guacamole....